- Design, develop, maintain and test machine learning models
- Create ML pipelines to put models into practice and keep them up to date
- Define technical requirements & recommendations and uphold documentation
- Bring challenges to the table and directly communicate solutions to the project stakeholder
You are familiar with cutting edge technologies and up-to-date with the latest trends in data science.
- You have basic experience with languages and technologies like Python, Tensorflow, pandas, AWS, Docker
- You have experience working with various data types and know the importance of a properly pre-processed dataset
- You have a deep understanding of machine learning concepts such as clustering, supervised vs unsupervised learning, …
- You know about MySQL or Postgres databases and have basic knowledge of other database technologies
- You have experience with deployment and aspects of MLOps, such as ML pipelines, CI/CD and automated learning.
- You are able to write clean, maintainable, performant, and testable code
- You are familiar with Agile and test driven development
- You are an avid spikeball player (we could use some practice at the office)
- You can show ownership of a product or feature.
- You are a critical thinker and have a real world understanding of the problems you encounter.
- You’re not afraid to dive into new ML techniques or MLOps frameworks paving the way for the rest team.
- You work independently, but also communicate openly about issues on your project with the team when they arise.
- You are a good listener: you’re aware of your coworkers’s projects and provide a helping hand wherever you can.
- Likewise, you regularly and spontaneously communicate your ideas and progress. We’re not hermits here at Sentigrate!
- The chance to work in a fast moving and innovative start-up, dealing with all kinds of different projects and assignments
- Highly entertaining and fun environment with frequent knowledge sharing sessions and team building days
- A competitive salary including company car, laptop & smartphone
- Flexible working hours
- A company culture that values openness, trust and creativity
- The opportunity to further your own skills by following online courses
- Fun after works organized by our party planning committee
How To Apply:
Provide your resume, work samples, and cover letter that lets us know why you’re a great fit. Send those all to firstname.lastname@example.org